Recent Update: Registration last date is extended further till 7 th of April 2022.
1. With the benign Blessings of Pujyasri Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamigal, the Kanchi Sankaracharya, as a part of Service to Community as described in the Objectives of the Group and to guide the aspiring boys and girls for Competitive Exams aiming to get into Govt Service, we have planned to impart training to such aspirants through adequate coaching for preparing for such Exams.
2. The coaching now offered is for Group IV Exams of the TNPSC. Selection is made for the posts of VAO, Typist, Steno Typist, Junior Assistant and Bill Collector based on this examination. Our Group Member and a Senior IAS officer (Retd) with his vast experience in various positions in several Departments of the Govt. has agreed to COORDINATE and to conduct COACHING CLASSES both in online mode and in class room mode as per the convenience of the trainer and the trainees.
3. The Qualification prescribed is SSLC. For the post of VAO the age limit is 21 to 30. For other posts it is 18 to 30.
4. BOYS & GIRLS who are qualified and aspire for Govt. Jobs are requested to REGISTER themselves by filling in the Google Form below and submit the same before 7th of April 2022. Coaching commenced on 20th. The contact no. of Sri. K. N. Venkataramanan IAS (Retd) is +919444455744.
5. All members are requested that, apart from making the contents known to your aspiring wards or grand sons and grand daughters, kindly circulate this message to your friends and relatives who may be knowing such aspirants, both boys & girls, in the fraternal groups in which you are members, and make them register themselves as indicated in this circular letter. Our aim is to provide Coaching facilities for the poor and needy enabling the qualified boys and girls of the community to get into Govt. Service.
Google form at https://forms.gle/zhMx2ndXUiJhkJnu7